Georgia Title Pawn Requirements
- You are required to be on the title for the vehicle you are presenting as collateral, and the vehicle must be clear of any liens.
- You must bring a valid government issued photo ID. A Social Security Number is not required.
- You do not have to be employed, but you must have a steady source of recurring income payments to ensure you will be able to repay your title pawn.
- You must reside in the state of Georgia.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
- You must not be a regular or reserve member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard, serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer or a dependent of a member of the Armed Forces on active duty.
- Titles with two names are accepted. Both people must be present in the store to complete the process. The store associate will instruct you on how to sign the documents if you are approved.