Visit any of the more than 950 ACE Cash Express locations.
Send and receive text messages about account activity.6
Download the ACE Flare Account by Metabank app to manage your money on the go.6
Please scroll down for disclosures.
1. Make up to $400 in fee-free cash withdrawals per day from your ACE Flare Account by MetaBank by using your debit card at participating ACE Cash Express locations. $400 total is calculated based on all withdrawals performed at all ACE Cash Express locations visited in a day. A direct deposit (no dollar minimum) made to the account within the immediately preceding 35 days is required. See store for details. Offer subject to change.
2. The Debit Card Overdraft Service is an optional service made available to eligible Flare Account customers by MetaBank. Once you enroll and meet the eligibility requirements, you will be charged $15.00 for each transaction that overdraws your account by more than $10.00, up to a maximum of four (4) fees per calendar month. To avoid that fee, you have twenty-four (24) hours from the time of the first transaction that creates the overdraft to bring your Account back to a zero ($0.00) or a positive balance. Transactions subject to an overdraft fee are signature and PIN purchase transactions and ATM transactions. ACH Debit transactions are not eligible for coverage. Any negative balance must be repaid within thirty (30) days. Whether we authorize an overdraft is discretionary, and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically will not pay overdrafts if you fail to meet the eligibility requirements for this service or you attempt too many transactions or transactions that create too large of an overdraft. Call us at 866-753-6355 or log in to your Online Account Center for additional terms and conditions that apply, including initial and ongoing eligibility requirements for the service. This service is expensive, so we encourage you to research alternatives before enrolling. Once enrolled, you may opt-out at any time; however, you are responsible to repay any overdrawn amounts on your account even if you opt-out of the service.
3. The Savings Account linked to your Flare Account is made available to Accountholders through MetaBank, Member FDIC. To open a Savings Account, consent to receive communications from us in electronic form is required. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
4. Faster access to funds is based on comparison of MetaBank’s immediate availability policy versus the typical banking practice of only posting funds after settlement. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payor’s support of this feature and timing of payor’s funding. Check with your payor to find out when the direct deposit of funds will start.
5. The interest rate on your Account is variable and we may change the rate on your Account at any time. The current interest rate on your Account is 0.01% with an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.01%. APY was accurate as of 01/01/2018. No minimum balance is required to open and maintain a Flare Account or to obtain the disclosed APY. Transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Account. The ACE Flare Account is established by MetaBank, Member FDIC. Funds on deposit are FDIC insured through MetaBank. For purposes of FDIC coverage, all funds held on deposit by you at MetaBank will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00
6. No charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
The ACE Flare Account is established by MetaBank, Member FDIC. Netspend, a TSYS® Company, is a service provider to MetaBank. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.
TSYS and Netspend® are federally registered U.S. service marks of Total System Services, Inc.