What Do I Need to Apply
What Do I Need to Apply for an Installment Loan?
Anyone is free to apply for a loan. The process is quick and simple, and all you need are a few pieces of information to get the loan application started. Refer to the guidelines below.
- Valid and Active Email, where applicable
- Phone Number
- Valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, where applicable
- Valid, government-issued ID
- Proof of a steady source of recurring income, such as employment, disability, retirement, self-employment, or another income source
- Proof of a bank account that we ask to be open for at least one month. Debit cards or pre-printed checks may be accepted in your state as proof of bank account. Contact your local stores for details. Acceptable documents may vary by state.
Ohio Installment Loan Questions
You can apply in person at an ACE Cash Express store location.
- Use the Store Locator to find a store near you to apply in person.
- Receive an instant decision.
- If approved, walk out with cash in hand immediately!
ACE Cash Express offers in-store installment loans in Ohio from $100 to $1,000. If approved, the amount you may borrow will depend upon your income and standard underwriting criteria.1
If approved in one of our stores, you can walk out with cash in hand immediately.
Every loan at ACE comes with a 72-hour satisfaction guarantee. If you change your mind about your loan, just return the principal within 72 hours after receiving funds and pay nothing more.