Title Loan Requirements
Title loans are available in-store in Arizona, Louisiana, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, and Texas.
Title loans are available online in Texas only.
Title pawns are available in Georgia. Click here to learn more about title pawns in your state.
California residents click here to learn more about title loans in your state.
- You are required to be on the title for the vehicle you are presenting as collateral, and the vehicle must be clear of any liens.
- You do not have to be employed, but you must have a steady source of recurring income payments to ensure you will be able to repay your loan.
- You must reside in the state you choose for your loan application.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
- You must not be a regular or reserve member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard, serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer or a dependent of a member of the Armed Forces on active duty.
- If applying online, you must provide a valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- If applying online, you will need to have your bank routing and account number available at application stage.
- If applying online, you must be the only person on the title. Online title loans are not available to individuals who have multiple persons on the title.
- If applying online, you may be asked to mail your physical title if you are approved for a title loan.
- If applying in-store, you must bring a valid government issued photo ID. A Social Security Number is not required.
- If applying in-store, titles with two names are accepted. Both people must be present in the store to complete the process. The store associate will instruct you on how to sign the documents if you are approved.