Title Loan Requirements
Title loans are available in-store in Arizona, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oregon, Tennessee, and Texas.
- You are required to be on the title for the vehicle you are presenting as collateral, and the vehicle must be clear of any liens.
You do not have to be employed, but you must have a steady source of recurring income payments.
- You must reside in the state you choose for your loan application.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
- You must not be a member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard currently serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer, a member of the reserves (including National Guard) on active duty, or a dependent of the foregoing members.
- You must bring a valid government issued photo ID. A Social Security Number is not required.
- Titles with two names are accepted. Both people must be present in the store to complete the process. The store associate will instruct you on how to sign the documents if you are approved.