Payday Loans in Tennessee
Apply for a payday loan in Tennessee when you run into financial emergencies. You can apply for loans from $100 - $425 at an ACE Cash Express store near you and receive an instant decision.
Payday loans are short-term loans that offer quick cash. They are due in full on your next payday.
What Do I Need to Apply
What Do I Need to Apply for a Payday Loan?
Anyone is free to apply for a loan. The process is quick and simple, and all you need are a few pieces of information to get the loan application started. Refer to the guidelines below.
- Valid and Active Email, where applicable
- Phone Number
- Valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, where applicable
- Valid, government-issued ID
- Proof of a steady source of recurring income, such as employment, disability, retirement, self-employment, or another income source
- Proof of a bank account that we ask to be open for at least one month. Debit cards or pre-printed checks may be accepted in your state as proof of bank account. Contact your local store for details. Acceptable documents may vary by state.
Tennessee Payday Loan Questions
You can apply in person at an ACE Cash Express store location.
- Use the Store Locator to find a store near you to apply in person.
- Receive an instant decision.
- If approved, walk out with cash in hand immediately.
ACE Cash Express offers payday loans in Tennessee from $100 - $425. If approved, the amount you may borrow will depend upon your income and standard underwriting criteria.1
If approved in-store, you can walk out with cash in hand immediately.
Every loan at ACE comes with a 72-hour satisfaction guarantee. If you change your mind about your loan, just return the principal to the store where your loan was originated within 72 hours and pay nothing more.
Why Choose ACE Cash Express
ACE Cash Express has been serving customers for more than 50 years in states across the country. Our financial services are here to help when you need them. ACE Cash Express delivers a broad range of financial products and services, including short-term consumer loans, card services, check cashing, money transfers, bill payments, and money orders.